Monday, July 7, 2008

Just a beginning

Ok, so here I go joining the band wagon and starting a post. I can't promise I will be good and do regular posts, but I surely love reading other people's posts. Mostly I am sure I will do pictures since I love taking pictures. So I will start with that and throw in some random comments here and again. Right now my husband and I live in two locations...only 2 hours apart, yeah. That may seem weird, but since he's been in Texas and me in Georgia since the end of last year, it is a great improvement. I will get to see him on the weekends and I get to talk to him and I could drive to see him. John is training with the Army at Fort Gordon in Augusta and is working in the M6 program which is fairly similar to an LPN program. He joined the army just last August, but in some ways it feels forever ago. I absolutely love my husband and hate being seperated. I could have joined him in Texas, but every time I prayed about it, it didn't feel right. I have learned over the years to trust in the Lord and do what he says. So once again I tried to see if I could move to Augusta and it wasn't right. We are both were we are supposed to be and I just need to make sure that we are doing what we are supposed to do. I know if we do that we will be all right in the end. The strength will be there and we can handle what is needed. I really do wish I was perfect and that I always said and did what was right.....I bet it would be great to be just like that, just like Jesus....no guilt, but no to be human and have that experience of flaws and stuff is what is needed...I'll have to work on it, that way I would never get bitter at being apart from my husband or cleaning up after the animals or any other reason....anywooooo...tmi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer! Congrats on your new blog. Pam fwd. it to me. So fun. Maybe we all could keep in better touch. Your little girl is beautiful! I didn't know John joined the army! wow! Sounds like the Lord has amazing things ins tore for you guys! Your faith is amazing and I will keep you guys in my prayers that all works out!Its been forever since we have seen you. It's great to see pics and see you all are doing well!I'll have to show your blog to Daniel!