Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friends

In Case you are wondering why the massive posting. Well I have a feeling that is the way I will do this blogging thing. Not to mention I finally I have my computer functioning enough to stand trying to update and I have had a chance to upload the digital prints. At any rate I am picking up more film later this week and hope that it won't take quite so long to add them.


This is Celia's BFF Destiny Campbell. Isn't she so stinking cute. They are a really good match for each other. Destiny can hold her own, but she is pretty calm and obliging.

Garrett Taylor, 3, at the park for playgroup.

All the kids getting their exercise on the outdoor treadmill at the park.....why they must all get on there at the same time ...their kids.

Peyton Jordan at the Valentines Day play group.



Celia and Daniel writing in their blues clues notebooks....Isn't the shower a great place to do that?


Celia loves to read and it is not uncommon for me to wake up to her on the couch reading books. This morning she chose to read to her dolls, Sophie and Nancy.

Celia with her good friends Destiny and Charity Campbell playing dress up. I love that I made that costume for her a few years ago and though it is far from perfect she still likes to wear it and dress up.
Hopefully a better picture of Rachel's quilt she made for our friend Joanie Campbell's baby Serendity. She is so awesome at quilting and so giving of her talent. She really blesses so many people with such beautiful quilts.

The Campbell (Landon, Destiny, Joanie, and Charity) family and their relatives at Charity's baptism. I am so lucky to live so close to such an awesome person and have such a good friend in my life. Joanie is the best.

2 comments:

Campbell's said...

ah ,

you just make me feel so special.. Thanks to you too for being a awsome friend.. luve ya

joanie

Alicia said...

Wow, you made that costume? You are the best Mom ever! : )