Friday, March 6, 2009

Stuff

So, I am making a public vow to get my knee back into shape so that I can get into shape without having to take a break to get my knee to stop hurting. I know all the physical therapy stetches and stuff I need to do, I just need to do them everyday and ice and all that stuff. No more excuses. The occured when I got my hips fixed through physical therapy. Once they were better and I don't feel the run in my hips anymore, it has affected the rest of my legs and my muscles are not strong enough to help my knees out and so it just causes pain. I have also put on a little weight and even 5 lbs add an extra 25 lbs or more of pressure to your knees. So there are two things I need to work on.

I am going to do some runs and I am getting ready. I know I will have more time now that my daughter is going to pre-k. I will just send her to school and excercise my butt off....Hopefully literally. I am not waiting for that, but I am trying to look forward to that kind of stuff and not think about my baby being big enough to go to school....she even wants to ride the bus. Mom might not be ready for that.

The near future also holds a surgery for me, another on my long road of infertility issues that will hopefully have a successful resolution. I have known spiritually that I have needed surgery for a month or so, but getting doctors and that kind of stuff to agree is another issue altogether. The surgery is the only way to figure out if I have endemitriosis. It is also a way to treat it, just a temporary solution to something I will probably battle the rest of my life. However, I feel like I am doing what Heavenly Father wants me to do and nothing brings me greater joy than knowing that.

No comments: