Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lena's Blessing Day

I was unable to take Lena's pictures until a little later, unfortunately she was cranky and her outfit was soiled. So this is what happens.

I really wanted to take a picture of the shoes. They are shoes that our grandmother made and all four girls in my family wore them to their blessings...course we were all summer babies.



Here is Erin loving the car. She really enjoyed playing in the big car.


I love random silly pictures...so here is Izzy or Isabelle picking her nose.


This is Heath's sunday outfit. So fun, I just had to take a picture...ok so I took a few.



Kyla, Celia, and Rebecka played dress up. They are so beautiful. Celia loves playing with her cousins and is always so excited to see them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love these baby pics! She was adorable. Sorry we didn't get to see you when we were in town. Maybe next time. We will be in Atlanta again sometime this spring and in June for my sisters baby. Hope all is well1 Thanks for reading and thanks for commenting. us bloggers all love comments right?